Tuesday, April 22, 2008

A Drink that defines a culture

This was a question that we talked about in class to day, what kind of drink would define a culture with thoughts of technology in it. This is an actually hard question to think about how do you find this out in class I said beer and it was something that was actually difficult to think about but as I talked more to the teacher I got a better under standing of the thought of it. Beer would a thing of tradition of how it is made and what goes in to it but if that’s the case Beer would be a drink that defines Europe. But what would define the United States of America and the there are a few but the two that I would want to say would be coke and Gatorade these are two technology driven drinks that come from America an for me most likely define the U.S.

No comments: