Tuesday, April 08, 2008

AI - Cool up until a point

AI was pretty cool up until the aliens came. I understand Kubrick with his crazy endings, but honestly, aliens? Speilberg has directed some great movies and I think he should have left that part out. But all in all I thought it was a great movie. I loved the way it pointed out the way humans would use robots to literally fill the voids in there lives. Which at the same time is sad from a human perspective for obvious reasons. We can't satisfy our selves so we create robots that will. While technology was moving forward, Humans in the movie were almost progressing backwards, holding flesh fairs that compared to the Roman persecution of Christians. I just hope that we could learn a lesson from the movie and try to avoid this kind of a future.

No comments: