Friday, April 04, 2008

Those snarky robots...

Recently, a friend of mine has been begging me to watch the popular British television show, Dr. Who, and I finally gave in after watching a particularly intriguing video.

Now, I have never had much interest in science fiction. Occasionally, I would watch a show on the discovery channel or travel channel that dealt with the paranormal or debated the existence of Big Foot; however, robots and aliens have never interested me. Thanks to my friend and the following video, this fact has changed.

First, some background information concerning the video and the Doctor. This video is from the most recent Dr. Who series, featuring the Tenth Doctor played by David Tennant. This scene features two forms of robots – the Cybermen and the Daleks – that are quite violent and rather “snarky”. Enjoy!

http://youtube.com/watch?v=RYARnv2FFso

No comments: