Thursday, April 24, 2008

Cyborgs are they real?

In class we talked about cyborgs but what are cyborgs? Are we cyborgs ourselves the term cyborg means a cybernetic organism that has both artificial and natural systems. This sound of part human and part machine, a machine is a thing built of different thing to works something like this can be a car, robot, and machines that make other things, they are made of mechanical parts to make them work but don’t humans them selves have mechanical parts to help them. For example, when people get a fake arm, but about pace makers that help people with heart problem to live on and not die so early even when people get new joints replaced such as knees and thing like that. I my self may be considered a cyborg because I have metal Anker’s in my shoulder to help it stay in place and also I weight life so I’m building up my body to make it better for better performance. Also what about people that wear the Bluetooth head sets that’s a device that’s mechanical so when that part of us does that make us Cyborgs in a way yes but is some this stuff that does this to us, helps our lives in every day life.

No comments: