Friday, April 05, 2013

Video Games

Watching that video in class about video games and how people get addicted and have to get sent to camps and stuff to take them away from video games is pretty crazy. I know that it has been a huge contraversy on whether video games cause violence and things of that sort, but honestly I didn't think it was that serious. I really believe its because people in china are using laptops and other technology in class to educate a little too much.... Anyways, do I think that video games are a negative or positive thing? I think that it depends on the video and how much time you are actually spending playing the video game. The lady in the video who quit her job because she didn't want to stop playing the game is a little over board. If you quit your job because you want to play a video game than there is a bigger problem at hand. I think that video games could be a form of "play time" if they are not over used.

No comments: