Wednesday, April 10, 2013

2019

I found this video on YouTube while I was listening to music and was actually surprised that I sat there and watched the entire thing! It was extremely captivating and I highly reccommend for everyone to take the few minutes and watch the technology of the future literally come alive before your eyes. The technology that they're hoping to create for our future makes everything hands on. The boarding pass on the plane was able to be slid in a certain direction and it told the arrival time. The businessmans phone seemed like a contact card, which proceeded to call the woman and have her face come onto the screen. It was just fascinating to see all of the new technology that the top companies have planned for us. I can't wait to be a part of this new technological era but in the same time I can. All of these new advancements could do so much for our country but it can also confuse people and maybe even stumble growth. If you watch the video, what do you think? How would this technology affect citizens and even college students like ourselves?

1 comment:

Daniel Mohs said...

I feel like this kind of technology will be a continuation of our current technological craze. It is not a shock to me that these kinds of technology will be playing a prominent role in our lives just like our current phones and technology play in our lives now.