Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Downloading

Downloading seems strange when thinking about it, but when you look deeper into it…could this really be something we have to consider in the future? I don’t really feel as though it is necessary at all. Surely enough, there are great minds in this world, everyone’s mind certainly is its own. Even though there are many geniuses and creative minds in this world, there are also ones who use their minds to do bad things. Would you want these minds to always be around? Would downloading be the smart idea then? There always seems to be some sort of thing that someone out there will always disagree with. This topic would definitely be quite the controversial one if this were to happen in later years. I for one would not want to be downloaded. When the body dies, it’s meant to. I will have lived my life all that I was intended to and that’s that. It’s as simple as that really. One can only wonder what the future holds.

No comments: