Sunday, March 09, 2008

Blog 5

I don't think I would want to be downloaded. It seems that one of the reasons was so that great minds would not be lost. On the other hand, do we really want to preserve the minds of criminals and murderers. Do we really want these consciences around forever? I think the man in the video had the right idea, to die as we are all meant to die when our time comes. Another thing that seemed wrong to me was the fact that one would never be able to move on and accept that their loved one was gone. Sure, it would be nice to hold on to them and have them with you forever, but it seems that it would just be selfishness on the part of the living. I think the only heaven should be the one God created and that we should go there only when He decides it is our time.

No comments: