Thursday, January 25, 2007

Robot stories video

I don't like the thought of scanning and downloading my brain and living forever. I need small crisis or hardships in my life to give me an obstacle to overcome and to feel achievement and success. I want to be able to set goals and to strive to meet them and death gives you a timeframe to achieve those in. Death makes living worthwhile, to look back and reflect on your life and to realize how lucky you were and how much fun you had and how many special people you had in your life who loved you and shared your heartaches and your tears and your good times. Death gives you sense of calming and achievement, to look back and be happy about the way you lived your life and the things you accomplished. What is the point in living if you don't feel and enjoy life and feel the interactions with others.

No comments: