Wednesday, January 24, 2007

after reading this chapter i firmly believe telepresence would not benefit society as a whole. i know it wouldnt benefit me. Technology has done great things in the world and made life easier to alot of people however we cannon cut out day to day interections between humans. learning would be completly different and athletics in my mind could not be as competative. I agree with what coach Barry Lamb in the chapter says. I have played football my whole life and have learned a lot about the game and my opponents through studying film. This puts one at a great advantage however if you dont go and act out what you have learned then you really dont have an understanding of what really is going on. Also one does not feel the emotion of the game through film. This also goes for understanding concepts in the classroom with interacting between individuals and having class discussions broading ones perspectives on life.

No comments: