Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Robot Stories

The film was definitely kinda weird. I'm not a big Sci-fi buff myself, but the film definitely made you think about "what if..." Who knows if our future will be anything like the film, i personally do not think so. I know if it was, i would be like the old man, and i wouldn't let them download me. Life is all about being born, living, and dieing. If you never die, it would leave a blank spot in your life. I personally do not want to live forever. I want to live a happy, successful life and when the end comes I hope that i have lived my life to the fullest. The way that the people lived in the movie is not really living. If you are not truly living, what is the point. Just seams like it pushed the grieving process even longer for the old man.

No comments: