Wednesday, February 06, 2013

A.I Reflection

I really liked the movie but i feel that anything along that line is a far way off. I don't think that in my life time or even my children's life time will we see a robot that can feel and love. I think that is a far way off when the world has so many other issues and projects that have to develop before the world of robotics takes over. i think that A.I is a great movie and credit to cinema but it is all just a story with very creative futuristic fiction.

1 comment:

Kuet said...

I agree that this is something very far off. We have trouble making robots now that can convincingly have a conversation with us let alone have truely convincing emotions. I do think it might come sooner than we think because people are pretty easily willing to "forget" that a robot isn't real.