Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Bloom Box

The other day when I was watching 60 minutes ( yes I watch 60 minutes and find it to be very interesting), but anyway in our class we talked about focal things, things, and the device paradigm. While I was watching 60 minutes I found an invention called the bloom box which was invented not to many years ago and is now in trial runs with EBay and Amazon to name a few companies. When I watched this little segment on the Bloom box I started to think about how new inventions can lead us to things rather than focal things, which was discussed in class. Though I am not truly bought on the whole idea just yet I found this new invention to be interesting and something that we may be seeing in years to come. Think about how these new inventions make life easier and also what they may take away?

www.cbsnews.com/sections/60minutes/main3415.shtml

No comments: