Saturday, February 13, 2010

Are Things Getting to Complicated

When I usually think of using a computer to something I think of a hassle. Its not that when I use a computer I don't know what I am doing its that I am used to something going wrong and not knowing how to fix it. An example is when my computer got a virus I had to call a customer support line because my antivirus didn't do its job of finding the virus and getting rid of it. This makes me wonder why they make some things in technology not work the way they are supposed to.
If something on my computer broke I wouldn't know how to fix and would have to send it in to get fixed and would have to wait a couple months to get it back. I would also have to pay a lot of money to fix it if the warranty was up. Maybe things are made so complicated because they want to be able to make money after they sell you the product. It seems like they make it to where something is definitely going to go wrong.
I don't know though if everything getting so complicated is a bad thing. It kind of makes things a lot more simpler to just send something out to get fixed instead of fixing it your self. The more complicated the thing gets the less work you have to put into it.

No comments: