Monday, February 20, 2006

Without the internet

Without the internet I believe that I would not be able to find half the stuff I am able to find with it. Sure I could go to the library and spend countless hours in there looking up every book on the topic that I am trying to find. But if you use the internet, it becomes much faster and easier to find things. And it also does not cost 10 cents to make a copy of what you are looking per page. Yes, you are not interacting with people like you would at the library, but most people would rather look on the internet and if they need help there are websites that can help. Yes, the internet is not the help all soluation to all problems but it can come in handy if you need to look up something quick. This saves time then having to drive to the library find what you are looking for then wait in line to creck out the book and then drive back and look up the research. The internet is much better in that aspect.

No comments: