Thursday, October 06, 2011

Facebook Use

Like Tony said also about having a facebook, i also myself dont have a facebook and in class Dr.langguth talked about how facebook is addicting and you cant get off of it. I feel that facebook consumes your times and waste the valuable time you have that could be spent doing other things like homework, sports, activities with friends and such. Facebook can be seen as a way of communcation to family and friends that live a far distance from you or just simply to stay in touch with those you dont get to see often, but others issues arouse like bullying, drama, abuse and inc. I was wonder whether you think facebook has turned our to be a positive thing or do you think there is more negative to facebook then their is positive? Do you feel facebook takes over your valuable time you have everyday when it could be spent doing other things. Does the use of facebook affect your school work in sense is consumes your time or get your off track and worried about other things?

1 comment:

Brenon Russell said...

I think Facebook, like many other things, all depends on the user. Facebook in itself I believe isn't addicting at all, but for the person who has too much free time and nothing better to do, it becomes addicting when they spend hours upon hours playing games and stalking everyone they've ever met. I myself have a facebook, but spend maybe an hour a week on it, and use it for personal use only to check in on my family or mainly friends from high school. Without facebook, I'd have to call or text them, which is just as easy, but facebook has become so universal that it's convenient to use it to stay in touch with just about anyone.