Thursday, November 03, 2011

in front of a screen... Facebook is a waste of my time...

Last week, well 2 weeks ago i wrote about keeping track of how much time i spend watching tv and then wanting to read that exact amount if not more to see how hard it would be. I found that it was not hard at all. Last week i decided i would try to make it harder and count computer time as well. I found it much harder. Part of this was due to the fact that we took a 12 hour round trip to play soccer. The entire time a tv was on. I did not watch it the entire time but it was a good amount. So counting my use of computer and tv. I was in fort of a tv of computer for about 30 hours. I was mind blown when i added it all up in the end. I discovered that soccer trips plus football and Facebook equals bad news! I am sorry to say that i only read for about 25 hours in the same week. This was a wake up call for me to stop being so lazy and be productive with my time. So now the real question is will i actually do it....
During my mini experiment i found that Facebook is a huge waste of time!!!! I am a worthless being because of it! I sit scrolling form page to page seemingly doing nothing. I spend hours at a time doing this. Why?!?! I have no idea. I just do it, over and over again i waste my time on Facebook. I wonder when i get to the end of my life how many hours total i will have spent on it.....

No comments: