Thursday, November 17, 2011

I want death...

I would never ever upload my consciousness into some sort of mass data system so i could live for ever. That sounds like a terrible idea. I don't care what anyone says. You can never convince me that it is a good idea. In the short film i agree with the dad totally. I support what he did 100% and would do the exact same thing. I feel this way because i am a very religious man. Given the implications of being religious i believe in a after life. I believe that after my human body dies my soul will go to heaven and life on forever in perfect eternity with God. This is what i believe and will stand by it. So if i were never to die i would never get to be united with my Lord God. The very thought of that brings me pain. In a twisted sense i look forward to death. I want death at some point in my life.

2 comments:

acmillay1985 said...

I completely agree with you, why would anyone ever want to store themself on a computer. I get that it would allow you to live on and impact you descendants, but shouldn't you let your memory do that?"

Evan Harris said...

What if you did find death. I mean as in a copy of yourself in the computer, but you as you are right now, will never have to feel like you are living forever. Like this copy of you will do the eternal living on the hard drive.