Wednesday, October 08, 2008

A Straight Story

I am not quite sure what to think of this movie. I find it very interesting that a man just decides one day that he wants to travel across the country on a tractor. But once I stopped and thought about it, the idea seems rather humbling. A jurney across the country could be a very valuable experience, and doing so on a tractor travelling at pretty much a snails pace can give someone the opportunity to reflect without the chaos and busyness of the real world. I am anxious so see where this movie is going to go.

1 comment:

Adam Saunders said...

I also believe that today's society is very chaotic and confusing. People need to take things at a slower pace and realize the true beauty in life. Mr. Straight had one of a kind experiences that really helped shape his life. Maybe we need to, possibly not in such a drastic way, slow our lives down sometime and take in the meaning of life before it's gone?