Thursday, October 02, 2008

2nd Life

In class today I learned some interesting facts about 2nd life. Its a virtual world which is created by the gamers. Its very educational some medical schools use 2nd life because it allows virtual surgeries. I also learned that there are some vandalism that goes on in 2nd life like repeatedly bumping into someone else avatar. I wanted to create me an avatar after class because it sounded like fun. I also learned another interesting fact in class today about Tommy the watch dog. I learned that the geese on campus had tricked him into getting in the water so they could drown him.

1 comment:

Adam Saunders said...

I also agree with this. Second life seems like a really neat thing that would be fun to get involved with. I believe that this is a great class that could be put on second life. I also think that a computer class would be fun to take in second life because then you have to use the computer to be in class.