Thursday, March 28, 2013

Life without Technology

I read Allison's post about her challenge about no technology for a day (just 24 hours and half the time you are sleeping hahah) and I have actually tried this on my own and succeded. I honestly had to leave my phone at my house for the day or else I know that I wouldn't be able too. Allie said that she couldn't do it and she began to have the fake vibrations from her phone and that made me laugh because i did the exact same thing except... my phone was not even with me. I freaked out a few times because I thought I lost my phone and couldn't find it.. again, it wasn't even with me. I am so used to having my phone and being able to be connected with everyone! I would play games when I was bored, text my friends, search on the internet,  and check my e-mails all on the go and with the touch of one button. After I got over the fact of not having my phone and told myself that I am going to feel much better after not being engaged in my phone all day, I serioulsy felt so realived. I felt so aware and thankful and honestly more happy. I literally felt like I had a weight lifted off of my shoulders and I felt so proud that I did it!! Now, every once in a while I will make myself go a day without my phone, or any technology... it truly feels so nice, you should try it!! You will feel like a brand new person.

No comments: