Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Lighter Side of Technology

So far in my posts I have been pretty harsh on technology. So I thought I would take the time to list some of the better attributes that it has. So here are my top three positive attributes that the internet brings.

1. Through social networking sites people that I have avoided for ages can suddenly corner me into a conversation.

2. Through things such as twitter I can find out when people are using the restroom. Lord knows how valuable that information could be.

3. Through youtube I can watch as a heavyset girl finds the weightlimit on a table. (Scarlet Takes a Tumble)

P.S. As you might have guessed I am not completely serious here. But being serious all the time is not good for your health. Just watch the last batman movie for proof.

1 comment:

Pierce said...

Here's my Top 3.

1. TvTropes.org lets me waste time and gain valuable information at the same time!

2. Facebook let's me keep in touch with out of town friends more easily, and also makes it easier to plan activities to do together.

3. I can find out of print books and games much more easily.