Tuesday, April 17, 2007

blog 6 brainscanning

Brainscanning in the future seems as if it would be very beneficial to the adult and juvenile court systems; however, Im not to sure I would be in favor of it. We are all flawed humans and different thoughts go through our heads which can seem to be harmful but we would never act upon them. I might once think to steal something however never commit the crime because of my conscience. I also think brainscanning woudl violate a person. My thoughts are mine and no one elses. There are two stages a person goes through a front stage and back stage. The front stage is public which all see and develope impressions of you and the back stage is private which consumes your own thoughts that no one els can have. I like the idea of having something that no one els can have.

No comments: