Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Robots

Last class we spent some time looking up robots on youtube.  I was intrigued by the "dog" and all of the actions it could do.  We then looked up some other robots that were of the futuristic type, meaning they did not look like humans.  These were easy for me to be impressed by, but no real reaction came from them.  Then we looked up robots that were more human-like.  The last one we looked at moved so fluently that it was almost as if a person was inside.  This one made me stop and think that if all robots are eventually like this, I can see how humans will be able to relate with them. 
I had no idea that robotics were this sophisticated.  Honestly, I had never really talked about it until this class.  I still have mixed feelings about robots and what they will do to human interactions, but they are a remarkable technological invention.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

i feel the same and this is the same. i don't know how i feel about this issue.