Monday, December 05, 2011

Ethics in Technology Overview

Nearing the end of the semester, I would like to take this oppurtunity to say what I thought about the class, and then if anyone else would like to give their opinion, that would be great. I think that this class was very helpful in making me realize the controversys there are involving technology. They are everywhere. Technology is a fast growing entity that is a large part in everyone's life. This class has shown me different views on technology that I wouldnt of known about otherwise. Dr. Langguth has done a great job bringing these different views. He showed us movies and clips along with readings that furthered my knowledge on technology. Overall, I thought that this was a great class!!

1 comment:

patty-wack said...

I agree! In our society we are deaf and dumb to the growing field of technology and how addicted we are too it. This is not all bad, but I feel as if we need to be aware of the ethical and moral implications of it. This class has done just that for me personally. Not only did I learn a great from the class I had fun too. The discussions were very intelligent and covered a broad ranger of information. Being in a class with a very wise passionate professor is a nice change. I loved the class and Dr. L did a fantastic job!